default image license

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

default image license

Florian Effenberger-3
Hi,

is there any way of setting the default image license? Right now, I
only could find adding licenses, but the default is always "no license
given", and has to be manually changed before uploading.

Thanks,
Florian

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default image license

Florian Effenberger-3
Hi,

2010/10/14 Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>:

> is there any way of setting the default image license? Right now, I
> only could find adding licenses, but the default is always "no license
> given", and has to be manually changed before uploading.

anyone has an idea?

Thanks,
Florian

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default image license

Platonides
Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2010/10/14 Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>:
>
>> is there any way of setting the default image license? Right now, I
>> only could find adding licenses, but the default is always "no license
>> given", and has to be manually changed before uploading.
>
> anyone has an idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

Change the first entry?



_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default image license

Florian Effenberger-3
Hi,

2010/10/29 Platonides <[hidden email]>:

>>> is there any way of setting the default image license? Right now, I
>>> only could find adding licenses, but the default is always "no license
>>> given", and has to be manually changed before uploading.
>
> Change the first entry?

how does that work? Didn't find an option to do so. :(

Florian

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default image license

Platonides
Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2010/10/29 Platonides <[hidden email]>:
>
>>>> is there any way of setting the default image license? Right now, I
>>>> only could find adding licenses, but the default is always "no license
>>>> given", and has to be manually changed before uploading.
>>
>> Change the first entry?
>
> how does that work? Didn't find an option to do so. :(
>
> Florian

Aren't you adding licenses to the dropdown in your wiki by editing
[[MediaWiki:Licenses]] ?



_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default image license

Florian Effenberger-3
Hi,

2010/10/30 Platonides <[hidden email]>:

>>>>> is there any way of setting the default image license? Right now, I
>>>>> only could find adding licenses, but the default is always "no license
>>>>> given", and has to be manually changed before uploading.
>>>
>>> Change the first entry?
>>
>> how does that work? Didn't find an option to do so. :(
>
> Aren't you adding licenses to the dropdown in your wiki by editing
> [[MediaWiki:Licenses]] ?

I do, and the page looks like that:

*CC-by-sa-3.0|Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported

Still, the default entry is "No license". :-(

Florian

_______________________________________________
MediaWiki-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l