deleting users

Paul Sanderson
I appreciate that the advice given is not to delete users. However I
have a few test users that I created that have never contributed to
the wiki.

Would it be safe to delete these and if so how would I go about it?

Re: deleting users

Rob Church
Safe enough. Delete them from the users table.

Rob Church