deletionism/inclusionism?

Kathleen McCook
This is not very helpful for someone trying to find assistance..I guess you
think this is funny, but it really seems like a bunch of 8th grade
middle-school boys.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Gwern Branwen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Tom Morris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'm waiting for extreme inclusionists or deletionists to produce some
> high-quality, not-at-all bullshit research that shows that failure to
> adhere to their preferred philosophy is something that shows a deep
> psychological tendency to rape kittens.
> >
> > That'll elevate the debate, I'm sure.
>
> On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Fred Bauder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Obviously toilet training is involved. That is the source of the anal
> > personality. Need a study of toilet training of future editors...
>
> Thanks for your contributions, guys, they were really helpful and not
> at all completely useless and off-topic and exactly what I was hoping
> not to see.
>
> --
> gwern
> http://www.gwern.net

Re: deletionism/inclusionism?

Fred Bauder-2
> This is not very helpful for someone trying to find assistance..I guess
> you
> think this is funny, but it really seems like a bunch of 8th grade
> middle-school boys.

Sigmund Freud's theories are widely discredited, but do relate to
messiness and excessive discipline.

Fred