developer meet-up is out of room

Daniel Kinzler
We have been completly overrun by registrations for the developer meet-up in
Berlin. That’s exhilarating, but forces on me the sad duty to tell you: we are
out of room, we are closing registration early.

So: if you have not yet send a registration mail, you will not be able to attend!

Sorry. We may even have to reject some registrations we have already received.

There’s some good news too, though: anyone interested my join us at the c-base
for the party on saturday March 4., starting 8pm. The developers will be there
and people from the chapter and board meeting will also come. This will be a
good opportunity for getting to know Wikimedians from all over the world.

Regards,
Daniel