divining Wikipedia tea leaves for political pseudoprognostication

divining Wikipedia tea leaves for political pseudoprognostication

Steve Summit
This may be old news, but it's quite the life-imitates-Wikipedia-imitates-art
brouhaha, complete with Stephen-Colbert-instigating vandalism:

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-possible-vp-picks-wikipedia-pages-locked-down-amid-editing-spree-20120808,0,6515256.story

Re: divining Wikipedia tea leaves for political pseudoprognostication

Wyatt Lucas
On Aug 9, 2012, at 11:56 PM, [hidden email] (Steve Summit) wrote:

> This may be old news, but it's quite the life-imitates-Wikipedia-imitates-art
> brouhaha, complete with Stephen-Colbert-instigating vandalism:
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-possible-vp-picks-wikipedia-pages-locked-down-amid-editing-spree-20120808,0,6515256.story

I love Colbert, but his 'pedia hijinx can be quite annoying. Maybe he should start trolling Reddit or something.