enable the accented caracter list on edit

Fxp

enable the accented caracter list on edit

Fxp
Hi,

Maybe I've done something wrong but I haven't got the list of accented
characters when I edit a page: something  like what you find at the
bottom of:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Meta:Sandbox&action=edit

Any idea about where I could set it right, or can I steal it from the
mediawiki site and put it on my editpage.php ?

Thanks for any clue.

François

Re: enable the accented caracter list on edit

Rotem Liss-2
Fxp

Re: enable the accented caracter list on edit

Fxp
Thank you so much. I had never investigated this part of the wiki. I
still have some problems with a few utf-8 encoded caracters, but it is
geat for my site.

Thanks a lot Rotem.

François