enwiki_p

John Doe-27
There have been multiple reports of corruption and at least 4 open
tickets in JIRA about issues with enwiki's database issues going back
about a year. The most notable corruption can be seen in the
user_editcount field. On some users I have seen it as far as 500 edits
higher than their actual count... Not sure how that is occurring.

Re: enwiki_p

DaB.-2
Hello,
At Friday 22 February 2013 22:24:13 DaB. wrote:
> There have been multiple reports of corruption and at least 4 open
> tickets in JIRA about issues with enwiki's database issues going back
> about a year.

s1 is the next cluster for a re-import.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885