error running rebuildImages.php Access denied

error running rebuildImages.php Access denied

Rene Salmon
Hi,

I just installed media wiki and am trying to add some images to the site
without having to upload them.  I have full access to the www server so
I am just copying the images to the wiki/images folder.  I tried to edit
some pages and selected to embed the images but I can't seem to get the
images to display.

I read somewhere that I need to run the rebuildImages.php script on the
shell get the images to display.  I tried this but I get this error message:

Can't contact the database server: Access denied for user 'www @
localhost' (using password: NO)

any ideas?

Thanks
Rene

Re: error running rebuildImages.php Access denied

Rob Church
Set up an AdminSettings.php file in the wiki root; see AdminSettings.sample.

Rob Church