error while trying to list Special:Properties

error while trying to list Special:Properties

AKSHA
Good day to the list:

The wiki works when I attempt to access Special:All Pages > Property Namespace

I find an error while trying to list Special:Properties

Semantic Mediawiki 2.5
MediaWiki 1.28
Server: MYSQL

Internal error
[cbcc028e69d482520ed60e95] 2017-03-30 21:14:53: Fatal exception of type "RuntimeException"

Thank you for a very good tool that just got better.

Re: error while trying to list Special:Properties

kghbln
Heiya,

what is the server log saying? Have look here [0] which will help you
retrieving and providing information which will help identify the issue.

Cheers

Karsten

[0] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Identifying_bugs

Am 30.03.2017 um 23:34 schrieb AKSHA:

> Good day to the list:
>
> The wiki works when I attempt to access Special:All Pages > Property
> Namespace
>
> I find an error while trying to list Special:Properties
>
> Semantic Mediawiki 2.5
> MediaWiki 1.28
> Server: MYSQL
>
> Internal error
> [cbcc028e69d482520ed60e95] 2017-03-30 21:14:53: Fatal exception of type
> "RuntimeException"
>
> Thank you for a very good tool that just got better.

Re: error while trying to list Special:Properties

AKSHA
Good day Karsten:

I ran like a rabbit back to MediaWiki 1.7 and SMW 2.4.

There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

Thanks for your help.
Clarence Pettis

what is the server log saying? Have look here [0] which will help you
retrieving and providing information which will help identify the issue.

Cheers

Karsten

[0] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Identifying_bugs

Am 30.03.2017 um 23:34 schrieb AKSHA:

> Good day to the list:
>
> The wiki works when I attempt to access Special:All Pages > Property
> Namespace
>
> I find an error while trying to list Special:Properties
>
> Semantic Mediawiki 2.5
> MediaWiki 1.28
> Server: MYSQL
>
> Internal error
> [cbcc028e69d482520ed60e95] 2017-03-30 21:14:53: Fatal exception of type
> "RuntimeException"
>
> Thank you for a very good tool that just got better.

http://wikimedia.7.x6.nabble.com/error-while-trying-to-list-Special-Properties-tp5073467p5073468.html
To unsubscribe from error while trying to list Special:Properties, click here.
NAML