even if I don't like her

Kathleen McCook
There is no reason you need to like me. I was trying to make a few points
about the process.
--Kathleen

She's definitely adding to the dialogue, even if I don't like her line of
thought.

Fred

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Fred Bauder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > On 8 September 2012 14:21, Kathleen McCook <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> When I  sent a post I get a message that it was being held for
> >> moderation;
> >> then this gets posted.
> >> Is there something one does to be unmoderated?
> >

> > Everyone starts moderated. I clear the mod queue each morning and
> > unmoderate the non-spammers. You're unmoderated now :-)
> >

> > - d.
>
> She's definitely adding to the dialogue, even if I don't like her line of
> thought.
>
> Fred

Re: even if I don't like her

Fred Bauder-2
And very effectively too. May you spend years at the coalface...

If you are not familiar with the "coalface" that is being involved in
solving and discussing problems in a practical and effective way,
improving the project.

Fred