extension comments

Kathleen Cooch
Hello all;
I am using  extension ArticleComments (by Jim Wilson)
up until today this has worked like a charm
I add comment tags to pages and then users are  able to add a comment to any
article and it will show up on that articles' discussion page
today when I tried to add a cooment to an article I got this message:

Comment Submission Failed
From
Jump to: navigation, search
Sorry, the article "Labor Shark" is not accepting comments at this time.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas to help?
kate

Re: extension comments

Dave Sigafoos
Did you put a message on the discussion tab of the extension.  JimW has
been pretty good about answering questions/issues

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy
206-770-5585
[hidden email]

Re: extension comments

Jim R. Wilson
Hi Kathleen,

The "Not Accepting" message happens when the article doesn't have a
parsable <comment> tag.  Earlier versions of the extension didn't
catch certain combinations such as <comment></comment>.

I recommend updating the script to the latest version - that should
fix your issue. Hope this helps!

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Dave Sigafoos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Did you put a message on the discussion tab of the extension.  JimW has
>  been pretty good about answering questions/issues
>
>  DSig
>  David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
>  PICK Guy
>  206-770-5585