Quantcast

external data ms sql server

Musil Christian
Hallo!
I want to get data form an database (mssql server) via odbc into my semantic wiki using the extension external data.
1st I configured the mssql server in localsetting.php like this:

$edgDBServer['rdm-prod'] = "###IP of the Server ###";
$edgDBServerType['rdm-prod'] = "mssql";
$edgDBName['rdm-prod'] = "rdm-prod";
$edgDBUser['rdm-prod'] = "###username###";
$edgDBPass['rdm-prod'] = "###password###";

2nd I created a page with a call like this:
{{#get_db_data:
db=rdm-prod
|from=package
|where=1=1
|limit=50
|data=id=package.ID
}}

3rd I Installed the mssql php driver (shown in php-info)

4th I get this (wiki has a problem page)

Dieses Wiki hat ein Problem

Entschuldigung. Diese Seite hat momentan technische Schwierigkeiten.
Warte einige Minuten und versuche dann neu zu laden.

(Kann keine Verbindung zum Datenbank-Server herstellen: MS Sql Server Native (sqlsrv) functions missing. You can download the driver from: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=123470 )

I have no idea, what to do next....

Christian

Re: external data ms sql server

CWinDC
Christian,
See this post on the extension talk page.
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:External_Data#SQLSRV_vs_MSSQL.
This is working for us (though, I don't know what else Wooly had to do to
make it work).

I won't see Wooly again for another week to ask him about his code but, I
think he usually puts his fixes back out to the community when he can. He
may have just sent it directly back to Ryan Biesemeyer(?).

I know it's not much to go on...

-Clarence

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Musil Christian <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hallo!
> I want to get data form an database (mssql server) via odbc into my
> semantic wiki using the extension external data.
> 1st I configured the mssql server in localsetting.php like this:
>
> $edgDBServer['rdm-prod'] = "###IP of the Server ###";
> $edgDBServerType['rdm-prod'] = "mssql";
> $edgDBName['rdm-prod'] = "rdm-prod";
> $edgDBUser['rdm-prod'] = "###username###";
> $edgDBPass['rdm-prod'] = "###password###";
>
> 2nd I created a page with a call like this:
> {{#get_db_data:
> db=rdm-prod
> |from=package
> |where=1=1
> |limit=50
> |data=id=package.ID
> }}
>
> 3rd I Installed the mssql php driver (shown in php-info)
>
> 4th I get this (wiki has a problem page)
>
> Dieses Wiki hat ein Problem
>
> Entschuldigung. Diese Seite hat momentan technische Schwierigkeiten.
> Warte einige Minuten und versuche dann neu zu laden.
>
> (Kann keine Verbindung zum Datenbank-Server herstellen: MS Sql Server
> Native (sqlsrv) functions missing. You can download the driver from:
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=123470 )
>
> I have no idea, what to do next....
>
> Christian

Re: external data ms sql server

leya132
Hello,

I have the same problem and I canĀ“t fix it. I would like to know if you have any solution.

Thank you in advance