fomr html button in template

Amruta Lonkar-2
Hi,

Is it possible to add a form button to a template? Or will I have to adda
button to a template as an image? I am trying to add a button to my template
which on clicking will point to a special page.

Thanks,
Amruta

Re: fomr html button in template

Rob Church
MediaWiki restricts HTML markup usage in pages. The best option would
be to write a simple parser hook extension to add a tag; this would
then produce the button on demand.

Rob Church