formlink fails

david-217
Hi, I'm back to work with SMW.
Now updating a project.
After the update of MW, SMW and Extensions there are some problems.

By now (with SF 3.4) the formlink buttons disappear.
Does anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

David

Re: formlink fails

Ad Strack van Schijndel
Hi David,

The same happened with me and it also had to do with an upgrade to php 5.6.
I don't know what caused it, but changing 'link type=button' to 'link type=post button' made the buttons reappear.
Be careful with a 'replace text' because for autoedit it is not a good idea to change to 'link type=post button'. It makes the button disappear...

Perhaps someone does have an idea about what is going on and provide a more robust solution.

Ad

Op 12 nov. 2015, om 09:13 heeft david <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

Hi, I'm back to work with SMW.
Now updating a project.
After the update of MW, SMW and Extensions there are some problems.

By now (with SF 3.4) the formlink buttons disappear.
Does anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

David

Re: formlink fails

david-217
Excuse me, I found the solution in the documentation.
Now I must to put |link type=button| instead of only |button|

El dj 12 de 11 de 2015 a les 09:13 +0100, en/na david va escriure: