fr.wiktionary: public domain dictionary uploaded (at last...)

fr.wiktionary: public domain dictionary uploaded (at last...)

Bugzilla from kipmaster@gmail.com
Hi all,

I'm glad to anounce that we eventually uploaded all the 8th
edition of the French Academy Dictionary (dated 1932-1935)
in the French Wiktionary
(yeah, we've been speaking about it for almost a year).

It contained about 33000 articles, some of which were already in there,
so now we have a painful job of merging / checking to do.

It's cool to see more blue links suddently :-)

Christophe / Kipmaster.