help for Sanskrit Wikipedia

NehalDaveND
Hi ! I am NehalDaveND a user of Sanskrit Wikipedia. Since long period I am going through a trouble. See here...

Please help to gain information and guide me for Image uploading.

I am a contributor of Sanskrit Wikipedia. But no one helps me in the editing. I have wrote so many articles in Sanskrit Wikipedia. see here..

I gave my best for this. But no one helps for technical things. I am very disappoint with. That's why I left editing from last two months. This is my last attempt to ask help from wikipedia or wikimedia. If you guys are not interested so who am I to do this work ?

Please help me.....

--

नेहल दवे (संस्कृतभाषानुवादकः)
9723183383