hidden toolbox

Mauro do Carmo-2
Hi all,

First, thank you so much for all your help.

I get another question though:

I would like to have my toolbox appear just for logged users.

Anyone around has this little hack?

Thanks again, mauro.

Re: hidden toolbox

Rob Church
You'll want to hack at the skin files, see includes/Skin.php and
includes/SkinTemplate.php which can be used to add information such as
if the user's logged on which the skin can use. Then see about adding
simple checks within the skin; the sidebar-building portion of
Monobook isn't a bad place for an example of this sort of mild code
usage.

Rob Church

On 03/02/06, Mauro do Carmo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First, thank you so much for all your help.
>
> I get another question though:
>
> I would like to have my toolbox appear just for logged users.
>
> Anyone around has this little hack?
>
> Thanks again, mauro.

Re: hidden toolbox

exprexxo
looking for someone  who has math working, we are having problems with
OCAMl.
"The error message we have is Failed to parse (missing texvc executable)"
Where is it looking for the texvc executable ?
Thanks, John

On 2/3/06, Rob Church <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You'll want to hack at the skin files, see includes/Skin.php and
> includes/SkinTemplate.php which can be used to add information such as
> if the user's logged on which the skin can use. Then see about adding
> simple checks within the skin; the sidebar-building portion of
> Monobook isn't a bad place for an example of this sort of mild code
> usage.
>

> Rob Church
>
> On 03/02/06, Mauro do Carmo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > First, thank you so much for all your help.
> >
> > I get another question though:
> >
> > I would like to have my toolbox appear just for logged users.
> >
> > Anyone around has this little hack?
> >
> > Thanks again, mauro.

There is no S in exprexxo!!

Re: hidden toolbox

Rob Church
Read http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Enable_TeX and
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Problems_with_texvc. Please change the
subject to something meaningful when responding with new issues, or
start a new thread.

Rob Church