how to add top banner

Sterling D. Allan
I would like to add a banner/ad at the top of each page of my wiki site (http://PESWiki.com)

Could someone tell me how to do this?

I've been able to add such things in the left and bottom of the site, but can't see in the code how to add something at the top.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the "siteNotice" function, but I can't find anything relevant about that at MediaWiki.com

Sterling

Re: how to add top banner

Jan-62
hi!

1. Upload the banner to your wiki.
2. Open in your wiki [[MediaWiki:Sitenotice]].
3. Insert: [[Image:banner.gif]]

Regards,
Jan

Sterling D. Allan schrieb:

> I would like to add a banner/ad at the top of each page of my wiki site (http://PESWiki.com)
>
> Could someone tell me how to do this?
>
> I've been able to add such things in the left and bottom of the site, but can't see in the code how to add something at the top.
>
> I'm guessing it has something to do with the "siteNotice" function, but I can't find anything relevant about that at MediaWiki.com
>
> Sterling

Re: how to add top banner

Paul van Erk-4
Hi,

I tried to place the banner at the top of the screen but how could I place
it to the right of the screen?

With regards,

Paul van Erk

"Jan" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> hi!
>
> 1. Upload the banner to your wiki.
> 2. Open in your wiki [[MediaWiki:Sitenotice]].
> 3. Insert: [[Image:banner.gif]]
>
> Regards,
> Jan
>

> Sterling D. Allan schrieb:
>> I would like to add a banner/ad at the top of each page of my wiki site
>> (http://PESWiki.com)
>>
>> Could someone tell me how to do this?
>>
>> I've been able to add such things in the left and bottom of the site, but
>> can't see in the code how to add something at the top.
>>
>> I'm guessing it has something to do with the "siteNotice" function, but I
>> can't find anything relevant about that at MediaWiki.com
>>
>> Sterling

Re: how to add top banner

Jan-62
3. Insert: [[Image:banner.gif|left]] <br />