how to deal with error error message

ruud habets-3
Hi,

All of a sudden (isn't that usually the case) I cannot create PNG and
JPG thumbnails in my 1.15.3 Wiki site. LocalSettings contains:
$wgUseImageMagick = true;
$wgImageMagickConvertCommand = "/usr/lib/typo3/ImageMagick4/convert ";
$wgThumbnailEpoch = "20100504083806";

The second command was instructed by my hosting provider webreus.nl.

Starting a few days ago (not changing anything worth mentioning, I
think) I get these errors:
http://www.kgv.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Categorie:Afbeelding.GeenPD

Does anyone know where to look to solve this? Is it file rights? Is it
not finding the convert command? Is it .....?

Does anyone have an idea where to look.

PS
In the meantime my provider has  raised the limit on script memory
trying to solve the problem, I am testing this .....

grtz
ruud

--
----------------------------------
Ruud Habets

Re: how to deal with error error message

Dave butlerdi
Just increase max memory in php.ini in your apache directory. We use 50 MB
You will also need to restart Apache.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:25 AM, ruud habets <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> All of a sudden (isn't that usually the case) I cannot create PNG and
> JPG thumbnails in my 1.15.3 Wiki site. LocalSettings contains:
> $wgUseImageMagick = true;
> $wgImageMagickConvertCommand = "/usr/lib/typo3/ImageMagick4/convert ";
> $wgThumbnailEpoch = "20100504083806";
>
> The second command was instructed by my hosting provider webreus.nl.
>
> Starting a few days ago (not changing anything worth mentioning, I
> think) I get these errors:
> http://www.kgv.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Categorie:Afbeelding.GeenPD
>
> Does anyone know where to look to solve this? Is it file rights? Is it
> not finding the convert command? Is it .....?
>
> Does anyone have an idea where to look.
>
> PS
> In the meantime my provider has  raised the limit on script memory
> trying to solve the problem, I am testing this .....
>
> grtz
> ruud
>
> --
> ----------------------------------
> Ruud Habets
> mail [hidden email]
> www  http://www.habets.info
> tel. 045-5418899 (p)
> tel. 0650-844386 (m)
> tel. 045-4006037 (w1)
> tel. 045-5602554 (w2)

Regards

Dave Butler
butlerdi-at-pharm2phork-dot-org

Also on Skype as pharm2phork

Get Skype here http://www.skype.com/download.html

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Re: how to deal with error error message

Platonides
ruud habets wrote:

> Hi,
>
> All of a sudden (isn't that usually the case) I cannot create PNG and
> JPG thumbnails in my 1.15.3 Wiki site. LocalSettings contains:
> $wgUseImageMagick = true;
> $wgImageMagickConvertCommand = "/usr/lib/typo3/ImageMagick4/convert ";
> $wgThumbnailEpoch = "20100504083806";
>
> The second command was instructed by my hosting provider webreus.nl.
>
> Starting a few days ago (not changing anything worth mentioning, I
> think) I get these errors:
> http://www.kgv.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Categorie:Afbeelding.GeenPD
>
> Does anyone know where to look to solve this? Is it file rights? Is it
> not finding the convert command? Is it .....?
>
> Does anyone have an idea where to look.
>
> PS
> In the meantime my provider has  raised the limit on script memory
> trying to solve the problem, I am testing this .....
>
> grtz
> ruud

Does it give any error message? Have you tried from command line?
Do you have disk space available to create the new thumbnails?