how to get a page's wikidata page id?

Tom Malcolmson
The 'basic info' for every page includes its wikidata page id, e.g.

But I don't see anyway to retrieve this.  I might have thought it would be a property that could be retrieved as part of a query, but I don't see it.

Am I missing something or is it not available yet?

Thanks,
Tom

Re: how to get a page's wikidata page id?

Max Semenik

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Tom Malcolmson <[hidden email]> wrote:
The 'basic info' for every page includes its wikidata page id, e.g.

But I don't see anyway to retrieve this.  I might have thought it would be a property that could be retrieved as part of a query, but I don't see it.

Am I missing something or is it not available yet?

Thanks,
Tom

Best regards,
Max Semenik ([[User:MaxSem]])