how to remove the "Permanent link" of Toolbox?

how to remove the "Permanent link" of Toolbox?

jidanni
What is the new way in LocalSettings.php to remove the "Permanent link"
of the Toolbox on every page? My old way stopped working upon git upgrade.

Last week some people posted some untested answers that  did  not  work.

Re: how to remove the "Permanent link" of Toolbox?

Platonides
On 15/05/12 05:34, [hidden email] wrote:
> What is the new way in LocalSettings.php to remove the "Permanent link"
> of the Toolbox on every page? My old way stopped working upon git upgrade.
>
> Last week some people posted some untested answers that  did  not  work.

Why not CSS?

Re: how to remove the "Permanent link" of Toolbox?

Jeremy Baron
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 15/05/12 05:34, [hidden email] wrote:
>> What is the new way in LocalSettings.php to remove the "Permanent link"
>> of the Toolbox on every page? My old way stopped working upon git upgrade.
>>
>> Last week some people posted some untested answers that  did  not  work.
>
> Why not CSS?

Or how about telling us which method you were using before it recently broke?