howto block open proxies/tor?

Andrew A
Hello,

Wikipedia blocks Tor and Open Proxies, and I was told in #mediawiki that its
somewhere in the Mediawiki codebase to do so. It is not documented and I am
having trouble getting an answer on exactly how this is done. My wiki is
getting constantly accosted by spammers, and its a losing battle as they're
all coming from proxies documented in proxy blacklists. How to go about
this?

Thank you!

Re: howto block open proxies/tor?

Rob Church