[iCalendar]

david-217
Trying to make a link to download iCalendar data goes wrong and give me:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to SRFiCalendar::parsedate()
must be an instance of SMWTimeValue, boolean given, called
in /var/www/viquilletra/extensions/SemanticResultFormats/iCalendar/SRF_iCalendar.php on line 190 and defined in /var/www/viquilletra/extensions/SemanticResultFormats/iCalendar/SRF_iCalendar.php on line 205

This happends in this wiki:
http://lletra.uoc.edu/viquilletra/Calendari

where the query is:

{{#ask: [[Categoria:Esdeveniments]] [[Curs::2012-13]]
| ?Data inici = start
| ?Data final = end
| ?Títol = summary
| icalendartitle=Viquilletra
| ?Resum = description
|format=icalendar
|searchlabel='''enllaç'''
}}

In the same wiki the queries with format 'calendar' or 'timeline' are
fine.
MW is 1.19.2
SMW and SRF are both 1.7.1

Any idea about what could be wrong?

David

Re: [iCalendar]

Jeroen De Dauw-2
Hey,

Thanks for reporting, this looks like a bug.

The following change should fix it:
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/26801/

This change will (if found sane) be in the upcoming 1.8 release of SRF.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com

Re: [iCalendar]

david-217
Thanks Jaroen, but if I change iCalendar.php with your new file the
calandar page in the wiki gives this error:

Fatal error: Class 'SMWExportPrinter' not found
in /var/www/viquilletra/extensions/SemanticResultFormats/iCalendar/SRF_iCalendar.php on line 17

The other wiki pages works well.

El dv 05 de 10 de 2012 a les 16:35 +0200, en/na Jeroen De Dauw va
escriure:

> Hey,
>
> Thanks for reporting, this looks like a bug.
>
> The following change should fix it:
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/26801/
>
> This change will (if found sane) be in the upcoming 1.8 release of
> SRF.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Jeroen De Dauw
> http://www.bn2vs.com
> Don't panic. Don't be evil.

Re: [iCalendar]

Jeroen De Dauw-2
Hey,

Thanks Jaroen, but if I change iCalendar.php with your new file the
> calandar page in the wiki gives this error:

Either just apply the patch I linked or update both SMW and SRF. Doing
something in between such as replacing the printer file with the most
current version won't work.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw