iPhone replies

Daniel R. Tobias
On Sep 1, 2012, at 8:00 AM, Wyatt wrote:

> I have my iPhone mail's sig say that in order to explain the discrepancy in formatting caused when I switch to Thunderbird in the middle of an email conversation.

With some difficulty and a little cut-and-pasting, I can get some semblance of properly formatted replies on one of those gadgets.

Sent from my friggin' iPhone

Re: iPhone replies

Daniel R. Tobias
On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 10:02:31 -04000, Daniel R. Tobias wrote:

> With some difficulty and a little cut-and-pasting, I can get some
> semblance of properly formatted replies on one of those gadgets.

Well, except for the fact that it doesn't generate messages with
RFC-compliant line length, anyway.

I still prefer to reply from a real PC, where I use Pegasus Mail to
produce standards-compliant messages.

A tool I created to check mail format compliance:
http://mailformat.dan.info/tools/check.html

--
== Dan ==