[idea] Special:ContributionsFlat? contributions flat view

[idea] Special:ContributionsFlat? contributions flat view

Tei-2
Contributions page show a bunch of links  :-(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Username

That's nice and all. But fighting vandalism/puppets/stuff, could be
better to create a "aggregate".
This aggregate will show the contributions, as diffs.

Yadda dada.. header of Special:ContributionsFlat
-------
dif of a contribution
-------
dif of a contribution
-------
dif of a contribution
-------
User as moved page XXX to YYY
-------
dif of a contribution
-------
dif of a contribution
-------
User as Fooo the Baaar
-------
(Latest | Earliest) View (newer 50) (older 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)

Show all contributionsflat from ip 124.300.400.400
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

note: where Show all contributionsflat from ip, use the IP of the
latest contribution

ℱin del ℳensaje.

Re: [idea] Special:ContributionsFlat? contributions flat view

Nikola Smolenski
On Thursday 23 October 2008 10:07:54 Tei wrote:
> Contributions page show a bunch of links  :-(
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Username
>
> That's nice and all. But fighting vandalism/puppets/stuff, could be
> better to create a "aggregate".
> This aggregate will show the contributions, as diffs.

I too was thinking about something like this. It would probably be too
unwieldy to show all the diffs on the contributions page. But, for example,
smaller diffs could be made a part of the edit description if no description
is provided by the user (similarly to how heading name is provided now if you
edit a single heading). This would speed things up for both the original
editors (you don't have to type in description for every minor edit) and the
reviewers (you will be able to immediately see what the edits are without
clicking on diff).

Re: [idea] Special:ContributionsFlat? contributionsflat view

Aaron Schulz
RSS feeds with diffs will be up next scap.