illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

joalex
friends,
this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a page.He alleged
me as  "*vandalism* " even without a sufficient cause.I think he banned me
because he is in favour of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts according
to my knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to keep
up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.
joe

Re: illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

Guettarda
On 1/23/06, joalex <[hidden email]> wrote:

> friends,
> this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a page.Healleged
> me as  "*vandalism* " even without a sufficient cause.I think he banned me
> because he is in favour of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts
> according
> to my knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
> This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to keep
> up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.
> joe

This edit, in response to his vandalism warning is blockable:
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Ragib&diff=prev&oldid=36389248

These are vandalism
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36388390
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36387433
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36385684

This is borderline vandalism
*
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=prev&oldid=36386835

You posted obscenities to his user page after he warned you about
vandalism.  He acted correctly to block you.

Re: illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

bbatsell
Before any administrators with much more important things on their
hands look into this, here are this user's last 3 edits.

http://tinyurl.com/a57h4
http://tinyurl.com/c4swv
http://tinyurl.com/85jya

Regards,
[[User:Bbatsell]]

PGP.sig (193 bytes) Download Attachment

RE: illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of someparts

Peter Mackay
> From: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of joalex

> friends,
> this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a
> page.He alleged me as  "*vandalism* " even without a
> sufficient cause.I think he banned me because he is in favour
> of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts according to my
> knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
> This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to
> keep up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.

Looking at one of your edits to [[Pakistan]] at
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=36388999&oldid=36388
390 you changed the name of the country to "Pakistan_the whore of America",
amongst other controversial and poorly spelt changes.

Despite the strength of your feelings, you really cannot make such edits and
expect to have them stand for more than a few moments. Perhaps you should
discuss your edits first and see if you can gain consensus for them. Waging
an edit war and then seeking support here is not a winning strategy.

Peter (Skyring)

Re: illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

Sean Barrett-2

Re: illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

David Carson
joalex wrote:

>friends,
>this user  *Ragib* had banned my IP adress since I edited a page.He alleged
>me as  "*vandalism* " even without a sufficient cause.I think he banned me
>because he is in favour of PAKISTAN in which I modified some parts according
>to my knowledge.my IP is  *202.56.231.116* and my username is Cutejoe.
>This is a attack on the freedom of press in which I tried to keep
>up.ShameWikipedia Shame, of this unmatured Admin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pakistan&diff=36388390&oldid=36387526

You consider editing "Pakistan" and changing the national anthem from
"Blessed Be The Sacred Land" to "Fuck off The Ugly Land" to be an
expression of the freedom of the press?

Grow up, and spend your block period thinking about how pathetic and
childish that is, before calling other people "unmatured".

Cheers!
David...

Re: illegel removal By Ragib to try modification of some parts

Luigi30
On 1/23/06, Sean Barrett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2) What is this "freedom of the press" thing you refer to?

Freedom to press the revert button?

On 1/24/06, Sean Barrett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> joalex stated for the record:
>
> > friends,
>
> que 1) Ragib did the right thing -- you are a vandal.
>
> que 2) What is this "freedom of the press" thing you refer to?

ans to the que 1:

I tried to correct the important things regarding the history of india and
pakistan. since he was in favour of the pakistan(He is a Bangladesi) He
always want to do the facts in favour of the pakistan where as I tried  to
act in a neutral way.

ans to the que 2:

Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that everyone can edit. So I have the right
to work in my own way. I haven't tried to modify any part of the work
illegly by writing on the work done by me but he always do so because the
article regarding Baloochistan freedom fighting was done by me.ask him
whether he had done it or not. He illegly pointed to avert the matter in
favour of pakistan.Dude tell me is it correct or not? Is there no right to
argue in a neutrel point of view, so that the motto of wikipedia itself is
adverted.........

Que regarding obsecureness:

I tried to contact Ragib,but he refused to contact me. so there is no way to
state my arguements.How can I express a thing if there is no chance of
contacting him? This was a one side tracking by that illegal editor.I done
it as my last chance.He ignored the respone so badly.