image width not passed

Fxp

image width not passed

Fxp
Trying to find out what is going wrong with the images,

I've found out that most of the $info array wasn't set in the database:
so, if my images are not showing, it might simply be because the size of
the images in DB is 0 and 0.

Was the "rebuildImages.php" file or the "fiveupgrade.inc" recently
modified to misworking.

I added

elseif( $magic->isPHPImageType( $mime ) ) {
                        $gis = getimagesize( $filename );
            $this->log( "$filename" );
            $this->log( " OK: $mime" );
            $this->log( " width:".$gis[0]."height:".$gis[1] );

and I see that $gis[0] and $gis[1] are correctly set

But still  img_width=0    img_height=0    img_bits=0

Note that I manually changed the minor and minor extension, so those are
correct.

Sincerly, for any help on what is going wrong on my install.

François

Fxp

Re: image width not passed

Fxp
As a matter of fact, only the size of the last image crawled is passed.

is ther a pb in the recursing at the time of DB passing ?

François

Fxp

Re: image width not passed solved

Fxp
Just empty completely the image table in database (I said empty, not
suppress) and start the rebuildImage.php script with --missing option

It worked but not for png because the isPHPImageType in MimeMagic listed
png as image/png which is wrong on my php version:
image/x-png is my mime setting

François