insert page with same title from another namespace in all pages

Fxp

insert page with same title from another namespace in all pages

Fxp
Hello,

I need to insert the Head:My_Title in the My_Title page. But I want it
for all pages (so the template idea doesn't seem to be a solution).

What kind of code should I use, so that the Head:My_Title is inserted
"as is" without any parsing (because it is a javascript)?

Thank you for any help, or for pointing me to an extension doing just this.

Fran├žois

Re: insert page with same title from another namespace in all pages

Rob Church
On 14/12/06, FxParlant <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I need to insert the Head:My_Title in the My_Title page. But I want it
> for all pages (so the template idea doesn't seem to be a solution).

Let me check I understand the problem:

You have a page Foo in the main namespace. You wish to include the
text Bar:Foo in that page, but have "Foo" change with the title of the
page?

> What kind of code should I use, so that the Head:My_Title is inserted
> "as is" without any parsing (because it is a javascript)?

Bar:{{PAGENAMEE}}, where "Bar" is the desired namespace?

Rob Church
Fxp

Re: insert page with same title from another namespace in all pages

Fxp
You are right to ask me to reformulate: I try again.

Let's say I want a javascript catalog. Each page will have to show the
code of one specific javascript and also show what it does.
Therefore, I need for each page to include this page's javascript in the
 html head tag to enable it.

To remain a wiki, my solution is for example, to have the javascript in
a page called Head:Unicode_Script which would be inserted in the
Unicode_Script page of the main namespace.

This was easy in mw1.5, with a simple sql. But since mediawiki uses all
the php classes syntax, I'm lost.

What would be the code to have a page with the same name but from
another namespace included in each page (of main namespace).

Thank you again, for any hint.

Fran├žois