internal server errors

River Tarnell-2

Re: internal server errors

Kolossos-2
Hello,
the problems seems not solved. I have problems with my templatetiger and
my phpmyadmin which I didn't have before.
So the following script breaks without a mistake-message:
http://toolserver.org/~kolossos/templatetiger/tt-table4.php?lang=cs&template=Infobox%20%C4%8Desk%C3%A9%20obce%20a%20m%C4%9Bsta&where=&is=&offset=30&limit=300

Greetings Kolossos