jqPlot scatter chart example

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

jqPlot scatter chart example

Larry Martell
I need to do a scatter plot with jqPlot, and seems that jqPlot does
not support that. Googling I found this:

https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Demo:Jqplotseries/Scatter_plot

Is there a way to see the js or jQuery code that generated the plot on
that page?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications Manager
Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple tiers of
your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and
reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: jqPlot scatter chart example

Fannon
Hello Larry,

a Visualization library that runs on the front-end will not generate
JavaScript Code but uses JavaScript Code to generate the final image
(usually SVG or Canvas). In this case,
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticResultFormats/blob/master/formats/jqplot/resources/ext.srf.jqplot.chart.js
will generate the image.

It looks like a scatterplot is just a linegraph without lines connecting
the dots.

(
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticResultFormats/blob/master/formats/jqplot/SRF_jqPlotSeries.php#L166
)

Best,
Simon

2016-04-15 19:37 GMT+02:00 Larry Martell <[hidden email]>:

> I need to do a scatter plot with jqPlot, and seems that jqPlot does
> not support that. Googling I found this:
>
> https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Demo:Jqplotseries/Scatter_plot
>
> Is there a way to see the js or jQuery code that generated the plot on
> that page?
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications
> Manager
> Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple
> tiers of
> your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and
> reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!
> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
> _______________________________________________
> Semediawiki-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications Manager
Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple tiers of
your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and
reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: jqPlot scatter chart example

Larry Martell
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 2:46 AM, Simon Heimler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Larry,
>
> a Visualization library that runs on the front-end will not generate
> JavaScript Code but uses JavaScript Code to generate the final image
> (usually SVG or Canvas).

Yes, I realize that.

> In this case,
> https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticResultFormats/blob/master/formats/jqplot/resources/ext.srf.jqplot.chart.js
> will generate the image.
>
> It looks like a scatterplot is just a linegraph without lines connecting the
> dots.
>
> (https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticResultFormats/blob/master/formats/jqplot/SRF_jqPlotSeries.php#L166)

That's what I was looking for. Thanks!


> 2016-04-15 19:37 GMT+02:00 Larry Martell <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> I need to do a scatter plot with jqPlot, and seems that jqPlot does
>> not support that. Googling I found this:
>>
>> https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Demo:Jqplotseries/Scatter_plot
>>
>> Is there a way to see the js or jQuery code that generated the plot on
>> that page?
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications
>> Manager
>> Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple
>> tiers of
>> your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and
>> reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!
>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
>> _______________________________________________
>> Semediawiki-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user
>
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications Manager
Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple tiers of
your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and
reduces your MTTR. Get your free trial!
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z
_______________________________________________
Semediawiki-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/semediawiki-user