let's edit about plants!

Phoebe Ayers-2
Hi all,

Like many attendees I expect, I am looking forward to visiting Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and other gardens in Cape Town! Laura (cc'd) and I were wondering if there would be interest in an informal edit-a-thon about South African plants during the conference? We could take pictures, add sources, improve Wikidata items, etc etc.

If there is interest, I can make a page and we can try to figure out a good time. Perhaps as a thematic meetup, during the pre-conference, or just afterwards as a field trip?

cheers,
Phoebe

Re: let's edit about plants!

Jackie Koerner
Count me in!

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 11:17 AM phoebe ayers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Like many attendees I expect, I am looking forward to visiting Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and other gardens in Cape Town! Laura (cc'd) and I were wondering if there would be interest in an informal edit-a-thon about South African plants during the conference? We could take pictures, add sources, improve Wikidata items, etc etc.

If there is interest, I can make a page and we can try to figure out a good time. Perhaps as a thematic meetup, during the pre-conference, or just afterwards as a field trip?

cheers,
Phoebe

Jackie Koerner, Ph.D.
Researcher & Visiting Scholar

I use a large font to aim for readability and accessibility for all, which is in line with Universal Design (UD). For more information on UD, visit http://www.udlcenter.org/.

Re: let's edit about plants!

Victor Grigas

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 4:05 AM, Lukas Mezger <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Video Production Manager and Storyteller