libraryupgrader will now upgrade libraries

libraryupgrader will now upgrade libraries

Legoktm
Hi,

In the past I used a few scripts on my laptop to submit patches and
review bumps to libraries, usually for MediaWiki-CodeSniffer. I've now
migrated this to a separate account "libraryupgrader", that is now
semi-automatically doing the entire process, and runs inside a Cloud VPS
project.

I've also filed a request for the bot to have +2 permissions for simple
library bumps[1].

(And thank you to Niharika for stepping up and helping review today's
library update of MediaWiki-CodeSniffer!)

-- Legoktm

Re: libraryupgrader will now upgrade libraries

Legoktm
Sorry, I totally forgot to include a link to the main project page:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Libraryupgrader>.

-- Legoktm