link wikipedia day presentations on http://wikimedia.ch ...

thurner rupert
hi,

could someone who knows where the files are:
 * put the pdf/ogg on wikimedia commons
   or on http://wikimedia.ch
 * write a news post with the links in it
 * update the wikipedia tag entry with it
please?

some people asked me for the files and my level of stupidity is high
enough to not find them ... hmm.

rupert.

Re: link wikipedia day presentations on http://wikimedia.ch ...

Manuel Schneider-3

> could someone who knows where the files are:
>  * put the pdf/ogg on wikimedia commons
>    or on http://wikimedia.ch
>  * write a news post with the links in it
>  * update the wikipedia tag entry with it
> please?
that's all already done:
http://wikimedia.ch/wikipedia-day-2006

and in Wikimedia the files can be found in the appropriate category:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_Day_2006

--
Regards
Manuel Schneider