mGerrit - Gerrit for Android

reedy
As we all know, Gerrit doesn't have the best interface, but even more so,
it's not very mobile friendly. There is however mGerrit [1] for Android
which does a nice job.

Also, we're not in the list of default "supported" Gerrit instannces (yes, I
know WikiMedia is in CamelCase, this is already reported and fixed
upstream).

If you've any issues with the software emailing the developer directly is
quite good at yielding responses.

Sam

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jbirdvegas.mgerrit

Re: mGerrit - Gerrit for Android

liangent
I'm more eager to find a good bugzilla app :) I can find a few on Google
Play, but is there a best one to recommend?