many thanks

Katie Chan

Hello,

I wanted to thank you a lot for all you've done, it was a real help. Please read my whole message here open link

Hugs, Katie Chan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: many thanks

John Mark Vandenberg
DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS.
This is a forged email, not coming from Katie ;-(

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Katie Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I wanted to thank you a lot for all you've done, it was a real help. Please read my whole message here open link

Hugs, Katie Chan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John Vandenberg

Re: many thanks

Katie Chan
Thanks.

:(

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the

     - Heinrich Heine

---

Re: many thanks

Ilario Valdelli-2
I suggest to use another email to follow the mailing list.

This email is hijacked. People know that this email is allowed to send message. The use of an email does not mean necessarily to be able to login in the mailbox.

Kind regards

Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Re: many thanks

Katie Chan
That's not going to help. Those emails are not sent via the email
account itself. Anyone can specify whatever FROM address they like and
as long as it's a subscriber address, the mailing list software will
accept it and pass it on to everyone.

Katie