mediawiki +2 for Jan Zerebecki

Jan Zerebecki
As is unwritten custom, I announce here on behalf of the Gerrit
Administrators that per https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T116506
Antoine "hashar" Musso gave Jan Zerebecki membership in the gerrit
wikimedia group.

Thx hashar.

Jan Zerebecki

Re: mediawiki +2 for Jan Zerebecki

Antoine Musso-3
Le 08/02/2016 19:16, Jan Zerebecki a écrit :
> As is unwritten custom, I announce here on behalf of the Gerrit
> Administrators that per https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T116506
> Antoine "hashar" Musso gave Jan Zerebecki membership in the gerrit
> wikimedia group.
>
> Thx hashar.

Hola,

Jan has been maintaining CI for a while now focusing specially on
Wikibase and bringing in composer.  Moreover Jan has extensive knowledge
of the MediaWiki ecosystem craziness :-]

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso