mediawiki graphic profiling

Domas Mituzas
Hello,

I uploaded some random profile image at http://dammit.lt/2006/01/18/
mediawiki-graphic-profile/, take a look at big picture of some random
web hit. It shows how inefficient our interwiki handling is, I'm
trying to rewrite it now.

I'm adding 'KCacheGrind' to a list of my favorite desktop
applications, besides TextMate ;-)

Domas

Re: mediawiki graphic profiling

Ashar Voultoiz-2
Domas Mituzas wrote:
> I uploaded some random profile image at http://dammit.lt/2006/01/18/
> mediawiki-graphic-profile/, take a look at big picture of some random
> web hit. It shows how inefficient our interwiki handling is, I'm
> trying to rewrite it now.
>
> I'm adding 'KCacheGrind' to a list of my favorite desktop
> applications, besides TextMate ;-)
>
> Domas

Then try profiling the memory usage :o) You will have some surprises!

--
Ashar Voultoiz - WP++++
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar

Re: Re: mediawiki graphic profiling

Domas Mituzas
Hashar,

> Then try profiling the memory usage :o) You will have some surprises!

Will do - milliseconds first, memory later! :) I'm still learning how
to efficiently use that tool. Obviously, 12" screen is not designed
for that (need new workstation, eh).

Domas