meetups and evening programmes

Florence Devouard-7
Hello

I was thinking of proposing a Wiki Loves meetup (for WLA, WLE, WLM and
any other additional Wiki Loves)

https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetups

Looking at the program, it looks like meetups can be all fit Friday
evening and Saturday evening.

But I was wondering if anything else was planned on those evenings and
more specifically.... around dinner. How is dinner managed those days ?

Cheers

Florence

Hello

I was thinking of proposing a Wiki Loves meetup (for WLA, WLE, WLM and
any other additional Wiki Loves)

https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetups

Looking at the program, it looks like meetups can be all fit Friday
evening and Saturday evening.

But I was wondering if anything else was planned on those evenings and
more specifically.... around dinner. How is dinner managed those days ?

Cheers

Florence

Re: meetups and evening programmes

Leila Zia
Hi Florence,

[with my volunteer hat on.]

Thanks for organizing this. I'll be there and I'm looking forward to seeing you and other Wiki Loves organizers, and discussing some of the ways we can work together as a broader community.

Figuring out the logistics of dinner over email can be hard. How about the following?

We meet 19:00-20:00 in the hotel and discuss Wiki Loves matters :) and then those of us who are interested can walk out together for dinner (or if there's dinner at the hotel we can have it. I honestly have lost track of when is what available;).

See you tomorrow, in any case. :)

Best,
Leila

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 3:45 AM, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I was thinking of proposing a Wiki Loves meetup (for WLA, WLE, WLM and any other additional Wiki Loves)

https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetups

Looking at the program, it looks like meetups can be all fit Friday evening and Saturday evening.

But I was wondering if anything else was planned on those evenings and more specifically.... around dinner. How is dinner managed those days ?

Cheers

Florence

Re: meetups and evening programmes

Lodewijk
Sounds great, be there too :)

Just as reminder: it's 1900h in East Drummond - which is right after the WikiWomen Camp discussions or the Community Village reception :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lodewijk