new fellow..

Sylvain Firer-Blaess
Hello everybody !
I'm a graduate student at the Institute of Political Studies, Lyon, France, and I'm writing my Ma thesis about philosophical and political grounds of Wikipedia. The subject sounds broad, it surely is, and I'll try to make it more precise in the future. I hope this mailing list will be a source of help and discovery for each other. Last, please excuse my english, I 'll try to improve it ! ;)
All best,
Sylvain

Re: new fellow..

Janet Hawtin
Greetings Sylvain

Hi folks

I have been reading Lessig's blog
http://lessig.org/blog/
He has posted this link from Hippel.
Thought this book would be on topic for wiki researchers
http://web.mit.edu/evhippel/www/democ1.htm

Janet

Re: new fellow..

Tim 'avatar' Bartel
Hi,

Janet Hawtin schrieb am 27.10.2006 02:03:
> I have been reading Lessig's blog
> http://lessig.org/blog/
> He has posted this link from Hippel.
> Thought this book would be on topic for wiki researchers
> http://web.mit.edu/evhippel/www/democ1.htm

I would also recommend "Die heimliche Medienrevolution - Wie Weblogs,
Wikis und freie Software die Welt veraendern" from 'our' Erik Moeller
(http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/3-936931-36-4.html).

The first edition is published as CC-BY-SA
(http://medienrevolution.dpunkt.de/files/Medienrevolution-1.pdf).

Big problem: You have to learn German first :-/

Bye, Tim.

--
http://wikipedistik.de