new member: pekon

Pekon Gupta
Hi All,
I'm new member of wiki-India group..
I would like to introduce myself as electronics design engineer currently located in noida (delhi NCR) ..
Few queries.. which would help me further.....

1) Plz point me to .. the current ongoing activities in the group to which i can contribute ?
2) Do articles/information posted by Wiki-India members (or pages from india) have a separate tag/mark or classification ?
3) Could you plz point me out to any active member in my vicinity location with whom i can interact locally ?
thank you..
with regards, pekon