(no subject)

Sonali Patro
Hi Everyone,

I am an undergraduate student from India, and I plan on taking part in the
google summer of code through your organization. I am interested in
frontend development, also I like working in C++. Can you please help me
out in moving forward.

Regards,

Sonali Patro

Contact: 00917381809123/0097455579707

Re: Summer of Code

Andre Klapper-2
Hi and welcome,

On Fri, 2018-01-12 at 22:27 +0530, Sonali Patro wrote:
> I am an undergraduate student from India, and I plan on taking part in the
> google summer of code through your organization. I am interested in
> frontend development, also I like working in C++. Can you please help me
> out in moving forward.

Thanks for your interest.
Please see https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code and ask
any questions you might have! :)