(no subject)

Canal Mau feito
 Hi Wikipedia,

 How I create a Wikipedia in the other language what does not exist. But
the language, it's a construction language. So, I can create the Wikipedia
?.

                                                                bye,

Re: (no subject)

Ben Salvidrim
Hi,

You can find the rules and procedures for requesting a Wikimedia project in a new language here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_proposal_policy
Language proposal policy - Meta<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_proposal_policy>
Please review the full text of this page before submitting a proposal. The language committee processes requests in accordance with the application procedure and prior experience with requests and projects. The committee can skip steps in the procedure if they consider a request to have already met the objectives of those steps.
meta.wikimedia.org

Ben Landry
Salvidrim<https://www.salvidrim.net/>

— English Wikipedia:  Seven years of editing experience · former Admin, SPI Clerk, OTRS, UTRS Ambassador<https://utrs.wmflabs.org/home.php>