none

Fokou Joel
Hello everyone.  I am Joel and I am new in this mailing list. Please I wish to participate to the GsoC this year and I don’t now how to process. I am studying computer engineering in University of Buea (Cameroon). I have Experiences in HTML/CSS, JavaScript and PHP. Thank you beforehand.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: none

AntiCompositeNumber
If you haven't come across
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/Participants>,
that page has a good introduction for how the GSoC program works. If
you have more specific questions, let us know.

AntiCompositeNumber