(off) Baidu Baike current dump

Farkas, Illes-3
Hello,

Does anyone know a method for downloading the current dump of Baidu Baike?
Suggestions for alternative mailing lists would be also great.

Thanks,
Illes
http://goo.gl/trcz4

Re: (off) Baidu Baike current dump

liangent
I don't think there is and will be one, besides crawling web pages,
considering Baidu's past activities.

Note that contents on Baidu Baike are usually not free and in an
unknown / messy copyright status.

-Liangent