online survey invitation

zhuangziyun

Excuse me, could you please help me with my paper by filling out a questionnaire? I am currently doing a project about personality traits and knowledge sharing in Wikipedia.

The survey will take about 5 min of your time.

Link:  http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1538439/Wikipedia-Survey-Personality

I need about 200 respondents, so your little help counts A LOT to me and I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: If something is unclear or difficult to understand (English is not my first language), please tell me. I will fix it immediately.

Re: online survey invitation

Cary Bass-5
On 02/10/2014 09:35 AM, Glavkos Xaon wrote:
> Where did you find my email address and why did you pick up me ?

This is a mailing list that you subscribed to [Wikinews-l].  If you did
not intend to subscribe to it, then you can remove yourself following
the directions that are contained in every email.

- c.

Re: online survey invitation

Glavkos Xaon
Nice, thanks for the smooth answer.