peinlich peinlich - but we have free entrance, or not?

peinlich peinlich - but we have free entrance, or not?

rupert THURNER-2
hi,

i wanted to ask people to came ... but i just wondered how this is
organized: entrance is free and on exit somebody will ask to get
member?

and we should put the wordpress site online .... manuel, can you copy
the german style? we really need a page where we can link to.

rupert.
---------
wikipedia tag am 17.6.2006, eth zürich - mit
details auf http://wikimedia.ch

Re: peinlich peinlich - but we have free entrance, or not?

Michael Bimmler
On 5/3/06, rupert thurner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i wanted to ask people to came ... but i just wondered how this is
> organized: entrance is free and on exit somebody will ask to get
> member?

I'd very much say so... Would be imho stupid to ask for entrance fee
whilst promoting free things... (notwithstanding the idea of selling
tshirts or cups or whatever)
Michael

> and we should put the wordpress site online .... manuel, can you copy
> the german style? we really need a page where we can link to.
>
> rupert.
> ---------
> wikipedia tag am 17.6.2006, eth zürich - mit
> details auf http://wikimedia.ch

Regards
Michael Bimmler

www.wikimedia.ch