please critique my grant application

James Salsman-2
Please critique and endorse my grant application, especially after Doc
James replaces his name as the applicant so I can be the adviser and
my Google Summer of Code co-mentor and student can be co-grantees:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Intelligibility_Transcriptions

Thank you!

Re: [Wikitech-l] please critique my grant application

John Mark Vandenberg
"Improve speaking skills." is not very clear.

Im guessing you mean something like: Improve resources, tools and data to assist people improve their own speaking skills.

Or something else?