please critique my grant application

James Salsman-2
Please critique and endorse my grant application, especially after Doc
James replaces his name as the applicant so I can be the adviser and
my Google Summer of Code co-mentor and student can be co-grantees:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Intelligibility_Transcriptions

Thank you!

Re: please critique my grant application

bawolff
A short clear self-contained abstract at the top of the grant request
would be a good start.

--
Bawolff