please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Chuck Smith-2
If you could translate the following film into other languages, I
would greatly appreciate it!  I also plan to show it in about a week
in Japan, so if someone could translate the Japanese subtitles, that
would be great!  Just create an account, scroll right on the video and
then click choose which language you want to translate under
"Translate this film".   Thanks for your help!  It already has
translations in Esperanto and Norwegian, surely we can do better...
:)

http://www.dotsub.com/films/wikipediatruth

Best wishes,
Chuck Smith
Esperanto Wikipedia Founder

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Lívia Cravo
Hello!
I've done Portuguese and Spanish translations. Sorry, but I don't know Japanese... :(
I hope it's ok!

Best wishes,
Livia Cravo
Brazilian Volunteer

On Nov 25, 2007 8:22 PM, Chuck Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you could translate the following film into other languages, I
would greatly appreciate it!  I also plan to show it in about a week
in Japan, so if someone could translate the Japanese subtitles, that
would be great!  Just create an account, scroll right on the video and
then click choose which language you want to translate under
"Translate this film".   Thanks for your help!  It already has
translations in Esperanto and Norwegian, surely we can do better...
:)

http://www.dotsub.com/films/wikipediatruth

Best wishes,
Chuck Smith
Esperanto Wikipedia Founder

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

KIZU Naoko
Hola!

On Nov 26, 2007 1:36 PM, Lívia Cravo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!
> I've done Portuguese and Spanish translations. Sorry, but I don't know
> Japanese... :(

No prob, its our - Japanese - team task  :)

> I hope it's ok!
And don't forget to link it from your VPs! It will make a fun.

> Best wishes,
> Livia Cravo
> Brazilian Volunteer
>

> On Nov 25, 2007 8:22 PM, Chuck Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > If you could translate the following film into other languages, I
> > would greatly appreciate it!  I also plan to show it in about a week
> > in Japan, so if someone could translate the Japanese subtitles, that
> > would be great!  Just create an account, scroll right on the video and
> > then click choose which language you want to translate under
> > "Translate this film".   Thanks for your help!  It already has
> > translations in Esperanto and Norwegian, surely we can do better...
> > :)
> >
> > http://www.dotsub.com/films/wikipediatruth
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Chuck Smith
> > Esperanto Wikipedia Founder

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Haytham Aly
Hi all, I have translated the video into Arabic. Hope anyone could check it.
Keep the good work guys. See you all.

Haytham Hammam
user: Haytham abulela
ar.wikipedia.org_en.wikipedia.org_ar.wiktionary.org_en.wiktionary.org

On Nov 26, 2007 1:36 PM, Lívia Cravo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!
> I've done Portuguese and Spanish translations. Sorry, but I don't know
> Japanese... :(

No prob, its our - Japanese - team task  :)

> I hope it's ok!
And don't forget to link it from your VPs! It will make a fun.

> Best wishes,
> Livia Cravo
> Brazilian Volunteer
>

> On Nov 25, 2007 8:22 PM, Chuck Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > If you could translate the following film into other languages, I
> > would greatly appreciate it!  I also plan to show it in about a week
> > in Japan, so if someone could translate the Japanese subtitles, that
> > would be great!  Just create an account, scroll right on the video and
> > then click choose which language you want to translate under
> > "Translate this film".   Thanks for your help!  It already has
> > translations in Esperanto and Norwegian, surely we can do better...
> > :)
> >
> > http://www.dotsub.com/films/wikipediatruth
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Chuck Smith
> > Esperanto Wikipedia Founder

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Maria Fanucchi
Is anyone translating this video into French? I don't want to work on it and then find out I've been pwned. :-p
I'll start working on it in a couple of hours if no one has said yes by then.
--Maria
User:Arria Belli

--
KIZU Naoko
Quote of the Day (English): <a href="http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

kpt. Ing. Jan Urbánek
oddělení analýz a statistiky
MV-generální ředitelství HZS ČR
tel. 950 819 725

On Nov 26, 2007 1:36 PM, Lívia Cravo < [hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello!
> I've done Portuguese and Spanish translations. Sorry, but I don't know
> Japanese... :(

No prob, its our - Japanese - team task  :)

> I hope it's ok!
And don't forget to link it from your VPs! It will make a fun.

> Best wishes,
> Livia Cravo
> Brazilian Volunteer
>

> On Nov 25, 2007 8:22 PM, Chuck Smith < [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > If you could translate the following film into other languages, I
> > would greatly appreciate it!  I also plan to show it in about a week
> > in Japan, so if someone could translate the Japanese subtitles, that
> > would be great!  Just create an account, scroll right on the video and
> > then click choose which language you want to translate under
> > "Translate this film".   Thanks for your help!  It already has
> > translations in Esperanto and Norwegian, surely we can do better...
> > :)

> > Best wishes,
> > Chuck Smith
> > Esperanto Wikipedia Founder

--
KIZU Naoko
Quote of the Day (English): <a href="http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Charli Li-4

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Ted Chien
Go ahead if you like. I can help on proofreading. ;)

Regards,
Ted / Hsiang-Tai

Re: please help translate the Wikipedia Trailer

Casey Brown-3
I would like to thank *you* for translating it! :-)

On Nov 26, 2007 8:24 PM, Maria Fanucchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The French version is now up and running. I'd like to thank Christophe,
> Meneldur, David and Pierre for the copyediting.
>

> --Maria
>
> On 11/26/07, Maria Fanucchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > OK, I'll start translating it now (a little early, but I feel motivated
> :-) ).
> > --Maria
> >

> > On 11/26/07, Maria Fanucchi < [hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Is anyone translating this video into French? I don't want to work on it
> and then find out I've been pwned. :-p
> > > I'll start working on it in a couple of hours if no one has said yes by
> then.
> > > --Maria
> > > User:Arria Belli

Casey Brown