preference for editing font?

Rich Morin
I don't see a way to set my preference for the font
that gets used in editing the page.  I'm using some
<pre>'s and such and would REALLY like to edit in a
fixed-width font.  Help?

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     [hidden email]

Re: preference for editing font?

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 3/7/06, Rich Morin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I don't see a way to set my preference for the font
> that gets used in editing the page.  I'm using some
> <pre>'s and such and would REALLY like to edit in a
> fixed-width font.  Help?

Check your browser to see if it's got the right fonts set.  For most
browser, the default is to use a fixed-width font in edit boxes.